Are we there yet???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 22

fine tuning..

Assalamualaikum w b t..

Today we got a session with Cik Lah n Madam Nurliza.. it's actually the finishing touch-up to our business proposal that we had discuss before..we will be presenting this proposal on the 28th December 2010 (Tuesday).. so..this is the time to gather all the thoughts and brush up all the ideas..

Our group (e.cOOL) choose a health-care product called 'Phyto-mix yogurt'.. I have explain it before on my last entry on 13 Dec 2010 entitle 'Business Proposal 101'.... so u guys can read more about them there..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hurm.. just wanna share with u guys.. yesterday we got a public speaking session with Mr.Hisham.. each n everyone of us was given a topic to talk about..and yet my topic is about Food Technology..

On and on..everyone has to present.. so after tea-break at 4pm, Mr.Hisham pointed at me! *hah! there u go~~* After the presentation, he commented on me..He says that I have to smile while presenting.. *hahaha.. macam mane nak senyum kalo tengah nervous???* and I looked nervous..pheww.. yes of course i'm nervous! Then he says that I have a nasal voice.. hurm...actually I'm having a flu.. so my voice sounds like sengau a bit.. it's like having a road-block in my nose..hehe... You know what I mean right...lalalala..

Before I end this entry.. here something I would like to share.. Donald Trump's says...
“Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don't make.”

okay then..catch u all later~~tadaa...

3 comments: