Are we there yet???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 14

--my t-w-i-n---


Hi and Assalamualaikum w b t...

First and foremost I would like to thank Allah for making me alive for these 22years..Alhamdulillah..
Usually they *my BIG family*celebrate my birthday with my twin.. *twin - my cousin; Sazwan Syafiq* which born on this date too..hee
Here are some of the picture of my last birthday (==,)v

We use to celebrate it annually..but this year..I'm away from them..*because they're in Ipoh+Taiping* so..maybe this weekend 'll be back home!! yeahhh....InsyAllah...

A shower of thanks to my beloved friends *P-nat, T-qah, Ann, Ika and Dhiya* for the Choc Indulgence+blueberry cheesecake n Oreo cheesecake for this afternoon..really appreciate it!
*the picture will be uploaded soon..*

Okay..enough about the birthday..
Today we are given a talk about powerful presentation skills..
the trainers are Mr.Abdullah Md Yunos (cik Lah) and Mrs.Rusilawati..
There are so many thing that we have to master before make any presentation..

First thing is - Our appearance.. like Donald Trump says:
"There are no second chance to make the first impression...''

It is soo true! So, to attract the audience attention towards your presentation, you have to dress well.. It takes just about 3 seconds to make people judge you by your appearance..

  • Then make eye contact, be prepare and familiar with that particular topic..
  • Always practice to talk in front of people confidently..
  • Use body gesture to make it visible to the audience..
  • Use different tonation to emphasis certain words of phrase..
  • Be prepare with Q-cards or small notes in case you forgot the key words or phrase..

With that..I end this post with this quotes..
''If opportunity doesn't knock you, then built a DOOR!''

XOXO
~huGS n kiSsES~

No comments:

Post a Comment