Are we there yet???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 4

~A split SECOND!~

Assalamualaikum w.b.t…

Morning everyone! I’m glad and thankful that I’m still breathing on this earth..Alhamdulillah..

I am so excited to post an entry today….hehe…guest what? ? ?!!! I’m in Ipoh yawww!!! Haha.. It’s out of my thought that I’ll be back home in just 1 week time.. *bukan manja or homesick okay*

Yesterday after class at 5pm, I went home by Star-LRT Bandaraya after 10 minutes of walking distance with Dhiya, P-nat, Ann and T-Qah.. It takes about 15 minutes before I arrive in Salak Selatan..*selalu kalau balik mesti dapat duduk..hehe*

Then I meet my buddies *name not to be mentioned*

We had a very great catch-up about what’s going on lately..

When I reach home (my cousin’s house), he ask me whether I want to follow him back to Ipoh.. And in a split second I say ‘YES, definitely!’ haha

I packed my things *not to forget my facial foam + toothbrush* and off we go~~~~LALALA

After 2 hours, I’m home safe and sound..=) *thanks Abg Ein*

Owh! It’s about 12!! Better to get shower..tata!!


XOXO

~HugS n KisSes~

Ps:Sedapnye nasi goreng belachan mama buat!

----still x reti nak upload gmbr kt cni..huh!----

No comments:

Post a Comment