Are we there yet???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 26

L.i.V.e



Hi n Assalamualaikum..

How u guys doing?? I hope u have a blast weekend with family or friends..
I just completed the budget for business proposal..and I hope it is good enough for them..*hopefully*

Hurm..just wanna share my thought about theater...
I just LOVE to watch theater sooo much!!!
the last show I've watch was Cuci the Musical 2..it was awesome! cool! superb! marvelous! nothing much to say! I enjoy it the most!!!
Definitely I will go to Cuci the musical 3 if there are any~~~

rate = 10 stars!!


Before that, I've watched Uda dan Dara..that was the first theater I've ever watch in Istana Budaya, IB..

rate = 6 stars~

The latest that I've watch is....Siti di Alam Fantasi..it was yesterday night...
hurm..I was soooo excited...BUT unfortunately... it was so frustrating... ='(
it's not like what I expected...*sangat tak best okayyy!!!* huhu
(dah la nyanyi je keje..tapi tu blh terima sebab memang teater musikal..hurm..nasib baik ade Johan Raja Lawak ngn Ebby Yus.. mereka telah menyelamatkan keadaan...lagi pun banyak pelakon yang xda..mcm Datin Paduka Umie Aida + Ziela Jalil..dua2 memagang watak Permaisuri Katak..)

rate = 4 stars



why I like to watch Theater although the ticket is quite expensive??? it's simple..because......

I do like live performance...by that, we can actually know one's credibility of acting, dancing, and singing as well..
I hate when they like 'miming'...ouhhh please....we buy ticket to see them sing..LIVE okay..not just lip-singing..so plastic okay~~ it's even worse when they were like lip-sing using other's voice.....???? is that embarrassed???

for example..Uda dan Dara..the hero (Razali Hussein) was lip-sing..pheww...fortunately he's using his own voice..it's acceptable...

while Siti di Alam Fantasi?????? the heroin (Liyana Jasmay) was lip-sing too..UNfortunately she's using a makcik's voice...!!!! tenn tenn tenn......arghhhh~~!! *tak malu ke??*

hurm..maybe she's afraid of her might make mistake or forgot the lyrics or what-so-ever..

That's all for tonight...till we meet again~!! c-ya!!!

p/s : who wants to watch Tun Dr Mahathir the musical?????jom jom!!

1 comment:

  1. most funny teater was cuci....most touching teater was natrah....MOST BORED TEATER was uda n dara

    ReplyDelete