Are we there yet???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 29

it's DONE!




Assalamualaikum..

Yesterday we had a BIG presentation on business proposal..
every group have done their best..all of us look professional due to the proper attire (business suit)

we have to present on t
he planning to start up a company including the organisational chart, staffing, budget, marketing plan, product, and long term plan.. Although it's new for me, but I gain new knowledge and I can use it one day during my employment..

The representative from SEED, Biotechcorp and Unirazak were attend this session and give some good comments on how the group presentation was done..

Lastly, before the class end, we had to switch our position in the class..
sadly, my group have to move to the back.. =(I don't really like to sit behind because it tend to make me lost of focus..


till we meet again..tadaa~~
p/s: our group (e.cOOL) have been mention as best dress (business attire) as well as McBio group..hehe
Entrepreneur-to-be : ainun, laila, zack, yunie, eera, firdaus, ayrin, wanie and akidah

No comments:

Post a Comment