Are we there yet???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 30

first module-conclude


Assalamualaikum..

Alhamdulillah..we just have completed the first module (communication module)..
All I can say is I'm very glad that I've sharpen up my communication skills, gain more knowledge about grooming, presentation, interview, negotiate, be a good leader, public speaking, business proposal, resume writing, and blogging..pheww...quite a few~~

I enjoyed this module so much..I bet all of us had great time during this module especially the session with the only Mr.Hisham Karim..hehe
He's the BEST trainer ever.. I hope in the future, he will be with us again!!

Not to forget the other trainers..Thanks for your thoughts and knowledge that you have shared with us.. Hope to see you all in one fine day, InsyAllah...

Last but not least, I hope this coming up module will be as fun as this communication module..

~~tadaa~~


*this is me during Mr.Hisham's class - presenting the Advantages of food technology*

No comments:

Post a Comment