Are we there yet???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 8

PubliC SPEAKING?????

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

Hello everyone.. =)
I hope you are in the pink of health.. *InsyAllah*
It's my recess time now actually..So, I can spent my time in this computer lab updating my blog..
We're allowed to go out early.. *thanks to En.Hisyam*
Today's syllabus is all about 'Public Speaking'.. *oooooooo...sounds scary yeahhh??*
En.Hisyam is the Trainer to this topic..He's funny actually..very enthusiastic person..he had many experiences in this field (public speaking)..he's been working since the last decades.. He loves to talk to people..


I'm sure all of us have our own favourite speakers.. I like to watch Dato Dr. Haji Mohd Fadzillah Kamsah.. I get motivated with all his talk shows..



Ok....just now we have given a task to draw something that first came out of our mind on the piece of pink paper..
Do you know what 'thing' that popped out of my mind?????
It's KLCC (Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre)..hahaha..OH my God..I choose to draw KLCC because it's easy to draw..



Then Ms.Nani says who has finish drawing please go in front.. Suddenly I bravely go!
Actually I thought that the last person go out might get penalty.. *Poor me..I was WRONG!!!*
There were 10 of us that are 'bravely' came out.. We have to present our drawing and relate that with our personality..haha there you go~~~~ *nak sangat g depan kan..hamik ko!!*


I was the 3rd last person to present.. *nervous giler..tangan da sejuk mcm ais*
Hurm.....I'm doing quite OK.... *walaupun ade sikit2 yg gagap ala2 lagu Stacy AF tu.. =)*
But the +ve sight is.....I manage to talk in front of 70 people confidently..
There's A LOT more things I have to improve..especially my grammer, sentence structure, clearity of my voice and confidence level..


BUT frankly.. I manage to built my confidence level slowly as the time goes on..more and more presentation to come..and I will give my VERY BEST to participate.. *Thanks BeST programme*


OK then..catch you all later..


XOXO

~HugS n KisSes~


p/s:Balik nanti nak makan ape eh.....










2 comments: